Presented by Fr. Jared DeLeo
The Catholic Church was founded by Jesus Christ. It began with the first Christians and continues today. Join us for a 7-part series and learn more about the growth of the first Church!
1. Persecution, Early Monasticism & The Council of Nicaea (33-325)
2. Struggles for Orthodoxy (326-610)
3. From the Rise of Islam to the Great Schism (611-1054)
4. The Crusades, Medieval Monasticism & The Avignon Papacy (1555-1400)
5. The Printing Press, The Protestant Revolution & The Catholic Reformation (1401-1700)
6. Missionary Activity in the Americas, Africa, and Asia (1701-1868)
7. Catholic Social Teaching, Vatican Councils and Aftermath (1869-2021)
Dates: August 16, 23, 30; September 13, 20, 27; October 11
Place: St. Enda of Aran Formation Center
Time: 6:30—8:00 p.m.